Cast of Characters

Kristine: mommy, friend, wife
Web: daddy, husband, man of reason
Caroline: Sweet Caroline, daughter
Kelsey: Sweet Precious Angel, miniature schnauzer, ruler of the house, protector of family
Robert Joseph: baby boy

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I was not made to be a teacher.

Actually, I think I could teach. But I was not made to be a nursery school worker. Every Tuesday, I take Caroline to Mothers Day Out, but like I said last time, there is nothing Out about it for me. I am there with her the whole time. There were 8 other kids today and it literally sucked the life right out of me. I think nursery school workers are saints. I think they are probably under paid, and definitely over worked. I see these teachers literally just rotate kids between diaper changes, playing, giving them their sippy cups, all while hoping no one is escaping out the door! They are truly amazing people.

I so need a nanny but I am still not quite there to accept defeat. I really really want to be able to do it all. I have heard from a few people that are interested, but I can't bring myself to talking to them. I know I need to. I know I need to get some help, but I don't wanna. I also know I sound like a child when I say it like that. I wish this whole process was over. I am 35 weeks pregnant and you can ask my husband, not my usual cheerful self! But he still loves me. And I love him.

As for Caroline and her brace, she is doing well! If she had any control of the situation I am sure she would tell us to take the brace off. She has tried more than once to pull up in the brace! Not a good thing. We go back to Dr. Herndon next week and I am hoping we can take the brace off part time. For one then maybe she can start being mobile and I can maybe skip out on MDO and leave her, but mainly because I think she is just as frustrated with it as I am!

BBB is growing! We are still on schedule to deliver on August 15th at 7AM! BRING IT!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment