Cast of Characters

Kristine: mommy, friend, wife
Web: daddy, husband, man of reason
Caroline: Sweet Caroline, daughter
Kelsey: Sweet Precious Angel, miniature schnauzer, ruler of the house, protector of family
Robert Joseph: baby boy

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PAM update

Well, I am a believer. I cannot believe how awesome PAM is on Caroline. In the last month, she has come such a long way. She rolls from front to back and back to front. She can get in a sitting position from her belly, AND she is crawling backwards! HELLO. She has never even attempted crawling. She would get on all 4's, rock back and forth, but never did she ever move. We are so happy and so proud of her. She has proven once again that she is a strong and very independent child. She definitely gets her independence from me. This could be a good thing, or a bad thing. I guess it depends on who you ask! She is also getting teeth! She now has 3 on the bottom and at least 1 on the top. I tried feeling to check if there were 2 cutting through up top, but she isn't a fan of anyone touching her mouth. I am not sure if PAM has anything to do with her teething, but all I know is we went from 2 to maybe 4 in less than a month. Did I mention she has DI? I have not quite come to terms with it. I know we will have a lot of dental work in our future, but right now I am just going to worry about the here and now. I can't worry about 5 years from now.
Other milestones Caroline has accomplished literally this past week. (No this is not PAM related)
Caroline can touch her nose, ear and belly when asked. And she loves to clap her hands. And if you say "Good Job Caroline", she immediately starts clapping. Cracks us up. I will change her dirty diaper and say "Good Job Caroline" and she starts clapping as I change it. Hilarious. I know Caroline is not the 1st child to do any of this, nor will she be the last. BUT for all of this to happen in the last month has been so fun. She is like a totally different person. She is like a little girl. She is no longer our baby. It's so weird and fun!
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We were with Web's family and had a good time. Caroline got to meet a lot of her cousins and didn't disappoint in her smiles!
We have decided to stay home for Christmas. It will feel good to not have to pack a suitcase!
We wish you all a happy holidays! I have our Christmas cards ordered, and hopefully they will be sent before 2011! That's my goal at least.
Love to all.

2 comments: