Cast of Characters

Kristine: mommy, friend, wife
Web: daddy, husband, man of reason
Caroline: Sweet Caroline, daughter
Kelsey: Sweet Precious Angel, miniature schnauzer, ruler of the house, protector of family
Robert Joseph: baby boy

Friday, January 1, 2010

Is this thing working?

So one of my New Years Resolutions, well I wouldn't call it Resolution more like promise to myself is to start a blog. This is mainly for my friends that constantly tell me I need to start one. I am guessing, hoping that maybe this will be better than emails? Who knows. But I also plan on putting pics of Sweet Caroline for everyone to see. Especially for family members near and far. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to look at Sweet Caroline sitting on Santa's lap?
I am also going to figure out how to post old emails, so everyone that has asked about Caroline's condition will get the original emails. So, I hope I don't bore you with my thoughts. Heck maybe I can even get Web to get on here every once in awhile and he can share his feelings? Stranger things have happened!

1 comment:

  1. Well I got the emails posted, but far from organized.....we'll start fresh and new tomorrow!
    Plus, I am trying to figure out how to add more pictures! More to come!

    ReplyDelete